Customer Complaint Policy
At SoarFX, we aim to consistently provide a high standard of service to all our clients. We do recognise, however, that we may not always be able to live up to your expectations.
We have established an internal complaints procedure to ensure that your complaint is dealt with efficiently and by the correct person and we usually aim to resolve issues by the end of the business day following receipt of the complaint.
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and with minimum inconvenience to you, please make sure you give us as much information as possible, including:
- Your name, address and client reference number
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to put it right
- Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters
- A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
If the Client Support Team are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, your complaint may be referred to the Compliance Department who will:
- Send you a prompt written acknowledgement
- Carry out an impartial review of the complaint
- Issue you a final response within eight weeks of the complaint logged date setting out our view and your options
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can request a review from a Financial ombudsman which has been established to review eligible complaints which firms are unable to resolve.
In our Final Response, we will confirm your eligibility to refer your complaint to a Financial ombudsman which must take place within six months of it.